We are looking to appoint an excellent KS2 teacher to join our fabulous growing school from September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the potential to be or will already be an outstanding teacher.
- Be a highly motivated individual who is committed to making a real difference to the lives of children.
- Be able to plan inspirational and innovative ways for children to learn.
- Have high expectations for all children.
- Work well with all members of the school community.
- Promote the Christian values of the school.
In return we offer:
- Fantastic children who are ready to learn.
- A wonderful school community.
- Supportive, dedicated and motivated staff.
- A clear vision for the future of the school.
- A spacious, well-resourced learning environment.
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Closing date : Midday 6th June 2018
Shortlisting 6th June 2018
Interviews will be held on 13th June 2018
KS2 Job Specification 2018
See full details on the eteach website.